EARLY VOTE FOR JULIE OLIVER
If you registered to vote by Feb 5th 2018 you can vote early.
Check your registration status here.
Have more questions? Call us: 512.736.7640
WHAT TO DO IF YOUR STATUS WAS MARKED AS SUSPENDED:
--Best thing to do is to vote early at any location, bring ID with you
EARLY VOTING INFO
Early Voting Hours of Operation
February 20- February 23: 8:00am-4:30pm
Sat. February 24: 7:00am-7:00pm
Sun. February 25: 12:00pm-6:00pm
February 26-March 2: 7:00am-7:00pm
If you are in line by the time polls close, you can still vote.
ELECTION DAY INFO:
Times: Election Day polls are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
WHAT DO YOU NEED AT THE POLLS?
Check registration status
--Acceptable forms of ID:
1. What kind of photo identification is required to qualify to vote in person?
The following is a list of acceptable photo IDs at the polling place:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas license to carry a handgun issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person's photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person's photograph
- United States passport
2. My acceptable photo ID is expired. Will it still work?
With the exception of the U.S. citizenship certificate, the acceptable photo identification must be current or have expired no more than 4 years before being presented for voter qualification at the polling place.
3. What if a voter does not have any of the acceptable forms of photo ID?
If a voter does not possess an acceptable form of photo ID and the voter cannot obtain such ID due to a reasonable impediment, the voter may still cast a regular ballot by presenting a supporting form of ID and executing a Reasonable Impediment Declaration, noting the voter’s reasonable impediment to obtaining an acceptable form of photo ID, and stating that the voter is the same person as the person on the presented form of supporting form of ID.
Here is a list of supporting forms of ID:
- Valid voter registration certificate
- Certified birth certificate (must be an original)
- Copy of or original current utility bill
- Copy of or original bank statement
- Copy of or original government check
- Copy of or original paycheck
- Copy of or original government document with your name and an address (original required if it contains a photograph)
More information is available here.